Chicago is a city steeped in tradition. From the classic sight of the Chicago river flowing in green to the Christkindlmarket in Daley Square, holidays provide our city with some of the very best traditions. Begin your own tradition and choose Corky’s Catering to treat your guests to the best holiday spread Chicago has to offer.
Corky’s Catering Can Make Any Holiday Gathering One to Remember
Chicago loves to celebrate, and Corky’s Catering is proud to offer catering services for all your annual holiday gatherings, plus a few you may not have considered. Whether you need an impressive array of hors d’oeuvres for an upscale corporate event, a homey spread to treat your friends and family, or the best of both worlds for your next office party, Corky’s Catering is sure to please.
From traditional holiday celebrations to fun, themed, parties, Corky’s Catering offers menus for all your holiday needs, including:
- Christmas – Capture the spirit of the season with a selection of hors d’oeuvres for your corporate gathering, or choose a full, plated meal for an extra special evening. Add a beverage package or even full bar service for an event that will be memorable for years to come. Or, consider a full holiday buffet, complete with ham, turkey, and your choice of delicious sides.
- Hanukkah – Whether you plan to serve finger foods for your office party or prefer a full sit-down or buffet-style meal, we have several menu options that are perfect for your Hanukkah party. Beef brisket, herbed chicken, and a selection of our tasty sides make for the ideal Hanukkah menu.
- Thanksgiving – We’ve built the perfect Thanksgiving menu, complete with turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, seasoned vegetables, cranberry sauce, and rolls. Don’t forget the holiday pies! No matter the size of your get-together, our Thanksgiving meal is all the frills without any of the fuss. Or, consider a holiday hors d’oeuvres party in the days before the big event.
- New Year’s Eve – This holiday is all about the party, and we have what you need to make your New Year’s gathering truly spectacular. From black tie events to intimate social gatherings, with our selection of plated meals, themed buffets, and sophisticated hors d’oeuvres, we guarantee you’ll find the perfect menu to set the tone for the New Year. Many people like to ring in the New Year with a glass of champagne, so be sure to choose the bar service that fits your style.
- Halloween – Whether you’re throwing an office Halloween party, a neighborhood barbecue gathering, or simply want to provide the adults with a little late-night fun while the kids trick-or-treat, our variety of buffet meals and party packs can satisfy any crowd. Better yet, we’ll set up the spooky decorations, and even help you find local magicians, pumpkin carvers, and costumed staff.
- St. Patrick’s Day – This holiday is practically a Chicago original. With all the Irish pride circulating the city every March 17th, you’ll want to host your own gathering to celebrate. Our St. Patrick’s Feast includes all the essentials, including corned beef, seasoned cabbage, white potatoes, carrot coins, and rye bread with mustard. And is it even a Patty’s Day party if there’s not green beer?
Let Us Serve You
Whether your holiday celebration is a corporate event or a gathering at home, our selection of hundreds of menu items and a variety of bar services guarantees your holiday catering will wow your guests. Choose from one of our themed menus, build your own with our Build-a-Pak selections, or choose a sandwich tray, appetizer assortment, or dessert tray to round out your menu.
Better yet, our staff handles all preparation, service, clean-up, and removal. That means you’ll be able to enjoy the holiday along with your guests. If needed, we also provide equipment rental, so you’ll have complete access to everything from tables and chairs to decor and entertainment.
To schedule your holiday catering, view our various menus and contact us online or at (630) 396-3030.
Corporate & Home Parties
For corporate holiday events in Chicago, Corky’s Catering can supply you and your company with everything to make it a memorable occasion. With excellent food and service we have hundreds of different choices available for corporate holiday celebrations.
And you don’t have to worry about overspending because we offer packages to suit every budget, every style.
Most companies choose a buffet-style meal for their corporate holiday catering. This allows you to choose exactly what you want, at the price you want to pay. Some of the most popular choices include: Chicken Quesadillas, Chilled Shrimp Tray, or Caprese Kabobs for starters. For the main meal what’s popular are: Roast Turkey and Glazed Ham, All You Can Eat buffet featuring four entrees, Classic Buffets with Artichoke Caper Chicken, Lemon Chicken, Italian Beef, or Rigatoni in Vodka Sauce for example. Don’t forget that each meal comes complete with a choice of vegetables or salads. Some even include dessert as well. If you prefer to have a full plated holiday meal served to guests at your corporate offices or a special venue, Corky’s Catering can provide you with everything you need from tables, linens, beer wine and liquor service (Corky’s is fully licensed), to floral, ice carvings, dance floors, table decor and much, much more.
Our Sister Company
For a corporate event that will never be forgotten, you can rely on our sister company, Cork Catering and Special Events, to organize everything you require. The Cork division specializes in superb quality food with cutting edge flair that embraces creativity.
Your corporate party guests will enjoy superb one-of-a-kind hors d’oeuvres and delightful cocktails before sitting down to a wonderful plated meal. If you need a special venue for your event, Cork coordinators have relationships with more than fifty venues throughout Chicago and suburbs. Everything will be professionally handled with the utmost care and attention.
Corky’s Catering has been the leading holiday caterer in Chicago with more than 40 years’ experience. We fully understand the importance of a well-planned holiday celebration and are totally committed to serving the best holiday food in Chicago.
Please have a look at our downloadable menus and contact us with any questions you may have. You can do this by calling (630) 396-3030. We will happy to secure a venue for you and/or recommend the appropriate food and service to create a successful event. Give us a call as quickly as possible for we do book up at holiday time. That’s (630) 396-3030.
Are you planning on having something soon? No matter if you’re having an event next week or next year, fill out our easy contact form and we’ll get right back to you in 24 hours.
Corky’s makes parties memorable! Take a look at our amazing selection of menus to choose from. No matter if you’re planning a company picnic or a simple lunch, we have menus for any occasion.
Check out our coupon page for money saving deals for all your events. You’ll find seasonal savings on food, beverages and serviced events.
... other than Thanksgiving dinners cooked by my mother and my wife, the food was the best.
Kim, Evergreen Park
We compared other companies and you offered the most for the best price. I love that the salads and tableware are included in the packages.
Robby & Edith, Chicago
Best food in town!
Joy, Arlington Heights
(Our server), on a scale of 1 to 10 was a 12.
We find that catering is the only way to survive a party. I must say by far your food is the best...
I was thrilled with the food. The compliments are pouring in and I enjoyed myself!
Believe me when I say (our server), is a jewel!
Your staff did an excellent job with the food, bingo and children’s games!
It was an easy party, I had time to enjoy myself.
Improve? ... you already do it all. Oh, maybe you can come clean our house before the party! Just kidding!
You made it so easy! Your customer service is great and the food is yummy!
The good food made the evening a success – thank you.
Why cook? Corky’s did it all!
I heard nothing but raves and compliments on the food and our servers.
The Driver Was On Time, Friendly And Helpful. It Was Great That He Explained All The Food, So We Wouldn’t Have Any Problems. Everything Was Hot And Delicious. We Had Enough To Serve The Additional Team Members That Attended. Corky’s Helped Make Our Team Meeting A Huge Success.